IPL 2022: Yuzvendra Chahal received the Purple Cap.© BCCI/IPL
Rajasthan Royals misplaced to Gujarat Titans within the IPL last however had quite a bit to be grateful for together with his general efficiency within the IPL 2022. The leg-spinner received the Purple Cap by taking a complete of 27 wickets in IPL 2022. Going into the match, Chahal was in second place regardless of having taken the identical variety of wickets (26) as RCB’s . However by the advantage of a greater financial system fee, the Sri Lankan was heading the listing. Within the IPL last on Sunday, Chahal took one wicket to take the outright lead within the Purple Cap race. Chahal additionally surpassed to grow to be the spinner with most wickets in an IPL season.may not have ended up on the winners podium after
Tahir had taken 26 wickets for the Chennai Tremendous Kings within the 2019 IPL season.
This was Chahal’s first season with Rajasthan Royals after he was bought by the crew for Rs 6.50 crore within the IPL mega public sale.
Royal Challengers Bangalore did not train their choice to retain Chahal, permitting the star spinner to enter the public sale pool.
Chahal repaid RR’s religion by producing some spectacular performances with the ball in IPL 2022.
Right here is the up to date Prime 10 of the Purple Cap listing for IPL 2022:
1. Yuzvendra Chahal – 27 wickets in 17 video games
2. Wanindu Hasaranga – 26 wickets in 16 video games
3. – 23 wickets in 13 video games
4. – 22 wickets in 14 video games
5. – 21 wickets in 14 video games
6. Mohammed Shami – 20 wickets in 16 video games
7. – 20 wickets in 12 video games
8. Rashid Khan – 19 wickets in 16 video games
9. – 19 wickets in 15 video games
10. – 19 wickets in 17 video games
Matters talked about on this article