Trendy Love Mumbai has been launched. The much-awaited anthology sequence is raging excessive for bringing totally different shades of affection with six tales. In one of many anthologies, ‘Raat Rani’, actress Fatima Sana Shaikh portrays the shade of self-love and self-acceptance. The unique Trendy Love sequence has already set a benchmark with regards to telling a narrative about various kinds of love, particularly about self-love and self-acceptance. When requested about doable comparisons between the Mumbai version with the US one, filmmaker, Shonali Bose who’s a director of ‘Raat Rani’ expressed her views about Fatima’s character and comparisons to the unique sequence. She in contrast Fatima to Hollywood star Anne Hathway, who was part of Trendy Love, the US unique anthology sequence.
She mentioned “I preferred the Anne Hathaway story essentially the most. It’s a excessive commonplace to go for however I additionally agree that what Fatima has carried out is a minimum of what Anne Hathaway has carried out.”
Mumbai chapter of ‘Trendy Love’, the Indian adaptation of the a lot revered US unique anthology sequence of the identical identify (helmed by John Carney), was unveiled on Monday. ‘Trendy Love Mumbai’, which options 6 heartwarming tales about discovering and exploring love in all its shades and feelings, finds its place within the most metropolis’s distinctive milieus, and brings collectively six storytellers –, Hansal Mehta, Shonali Bose, Dhruv Sehgal, Alankrita Shrivastava and Nupur Asthana.
‘Trendy Love Mumbai’, which is the primary of the three localised Indian variations of the acclaimed New York Instances column, has been produced by Pritish Nandy Communications, and might be accessible to stream globally on Might 13 on Prime Video.
The anthology contains:
1. ‘Raat Rani’ – directed by Shonali Bose, starring Fatima Sana Shaikh, Bhupendra Jadawat and Dilip Prabhavalkar
2. ‘Baai’ – directed by Hansal Mehta, starring Tanuja, Pratik Gandhi and Ranveer Brar
3. ‘Mumbai Dragon’ – directed by Vishal Bhardwaj, starring Yeo Yann Yann, Meiyang Chang, Wamiqa Gabbi and Naseeruddin Shah
4. ‘My Stunning Wrinkles’ – directed by Alankrita Shrivastava, starring Sarika, Danesh Razvi, Ahsaas Channa and Tanvi Azmi
5. ‘I Love Thane’ – directed by Dhruv Sehgal, starring Masaba Gupta, Ritwik Bhowmik, Prateik Babbar, Aadar Malik and Dolly Singh
6. ‘Slicing Chai’ – directed by Nupur Asthana, starring Chitrangda Singh and Arshad Warsi
In the meantime, apart from Trendy Love Mumbai, Fatima Sana Shaikh is at the moment gearing up for the discharge ‘Sam Bahadur’ alongside Vicky Kaushal.